There are some exciting changes related to VDIC beginning January 1st 2017!
IDEXX recently sent out a communication discussing their transition away from the VDIC local ultrasound business December 31st 2016.
We are very excited to announce that beginning January 1, 2017 that John Feleciano DVM, DACVR is launching a new venture called Bridge Animal Health which will include the VDIC mobile and in house ultrasound services as part of the Bridge Animal Health family. New services will also be added in the near future to help you provide the highest care for your patients!
John, along with Kathy Beck, Jennifer Hanson, and Rochelle Salwei will remain part of the practice to help you get the answers you need for your patients.
We are happy to say that we will continue to call the ultrasound practice VDIC. We are committed to the highest level of customer service and diagnostic accuracy!
What is staying the same with ultrasound practice?
- Our name, VDIC, our doctors, and our excellent technicians!
- Our mobile ultrasound service will continue to provide appointments Monday Through Friday
- Saturday ultrasounds will continue to be performed at the Emergency Veterinary Clinic of Tualatin.
- Our website will remain at www.VDIC.com
- John, Kathy, Jen, and Shelly will continue to read radiographs and other diagnostic imaging studies with the IDEXX Telemedicine team. Please continue to send your radiographs through Vetmedstat.
What is changing?
- Our phone numbers beginning January 1, 2017 will be:
(We know, ouch, we had memorized the other numbers too! Hopefully this one will quickly become as familiar)
- Our in house ultrasounds will now be performed over at Veterinary Cancer and Surgical Specialists located in downtown Milwaukie, Monday through Friday.
- Our front office support will be new, but I am sure that you will be very happy to speak to them as they are fantastic!
- We will have a new technology platform called Timeless. You can submit request forms, receive reports, and view images from your ultrasound studies on Timeless. This is really easy and there are instructions online. Please give us a call at our new number 877-751-8342 to get your login information.
- The billing for VDIC ultrasound services will be sent to you directly from VDIC/Bridge Animal Health instead of being on your IDEXX bill. You will have the option to pay by credit card.
We are so thankful to have worked with you over the years and are thrilled to continue to help you get the answers you need for your patients!
Please remember that scheduling ultrasound appointments with our mobile or in house services is easy!
Just give us a call at 877-751-8342 and then submit a request form online through the new Timeless system!
We look forward to seeing you sometime soon!
All the best,
The VDIC Team