Scheduling An Appointment
- Abdominal ultrasound: Liver, Spleen, Kidneys, Adrenal Glands, Urinary Tract, Reproductive Organs, Gastrointestinal System, and Internal Lymph Nodes
- Thoracic (chest) ultrasound: Lungs, Mediastinum, Internal Lymph Nodes, and Associated Masses/Tumors; DOES NOT include an Echocardiogram (thorough study of the heart and its function).
- Cervical (neck) ultrasound: Thyroid/
Parathyroid, Salivary Glands, Lymph Nodes, and masses/tumors in the underside of the neck/lower jaw
- Multiple cavity ultrasound: any two of the above areas
- Follow-up fine needle aspirate: For patients that have had an ultrasound with VDIC (within 2 months) where a fine needle aspirate was recommended but not completed the same day.
Once scheduled, you will receive confirmation and details for your appointment via text and email, including how to prepare your pet for their ultrasound, what to expect during the procedure, and pricing. We will contact your referring veterinarian to ensure our team is well prepared for your pet’s visit.
After your pet’s visit with us, a copy of our report is automatically sent to your veterinarian. All follow-up care and treatment will be managed by your referring veterinarian.
Our office is located in Tualatin, at the Emergency Veterinary Clinic of Tualatin, and our dedicated team is available Monday through Saturday.